Dainty Silk Necklace | AmmoniteRegular price £32.00 Save £-32.00
Last year I asked a wonderful jewellery designer to help me create some modern crystal pieces as I had struggled to find any I actually liked on the market myself.
Clemmie understood our values and knew just how to bring my idea of modern jewellery to life. It has been such fun seeing you all so excited about each new design we launch.
So here is our newest piece the -Dainty silk necklace | ammonite
A simple dainty necklace, made with a beautiful cut ammonite triangle, silk and sterling silver.
Ammonite | a stone of seven beautiful colours, that represent the first 7 chakras. Created from shells who’s spiral form represent the flow of energy through us. Like all stones they are grounding and energising but also impart wisdom.
Made with irregular natural materials to be , a little wobbly for wabi-sabi imperfection … as a result your necklace may be ever so slightly different to the image.
About the necklace …
- Sustainably and ethically made
- Handmade by clemmie, in the northamptonshire studio.
- Made with ammonite, silk and solid sterling silver.
- Necklace measures 18 inches. The crystal measures 10 x 10mm.
- Ready to ship, so no wait for making, just delivery to you.